Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mrs. Jiggle

Why is it that some people feel the need to share advice whether or not you've asked for it? I recently joined a local gym to step up my exercise program, and while working out the other day one such advice giver found me. The advice had nothing to do with my technique on the elliptical, or how fast I was walking on the tread mill. What it had to do with was my jiggling. Yes, I can hardly believe it myself. Look, I know I had a little extra movement going on because I still need to get some proper exercise gear, but for someone else to make the suggestion was mortifying. Anyway, you can just call me
Mrs. Jiggle.

3 comments:

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

as if I needed aNOTHER excuse not to join a gym.

;-)

Gayle said...

How did you resist taking a swing? Nobody is allowed to talk about my jiggle...especially not someone at a gym! Ouch!

Mom said...

That's why I workout at home.