Monday, January 7, 2008

No Space Available

So I head off to the Y this morning, and would you believe there's not one parking space available when I got there. Interesting. This has never happened to me before. I can't figure it out... Oh wait - it's New Years. Everybody's resolution is ...loose weight. I waited for a few moments and then finally a spot came open. The cardio room was packed. It was great working out with a room full of people instead of just a few here or there. I hope I still have trouble finding a parking spot in March. I hope I'm still there with everybody else trying to reach our goals. I hope!

3 comments:

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

see, you're already one step ahead of me for today. And I bet you're not even wearing what you woke up and put on for church yesterday morning...31 hours later.

Anonymous said...

Well, I started my dieting this week as soon as I ate the last Hershey Kiss from Christmas....I started my walking today and will start Weight Watchers on Wednesday. Good luck to us all!!!!!!

lorettaspeaks said...

Good for you. Go girl!