Monday, January 7, 2008

No Space Available

So I head off to the Y this morning, and would you believe there's not one parking space available when I got there. Interesting. This has never happened to me before. I can't figure it out... Oh wait - it's New Years. Everybody's resolution is ...loose weight. I waited for a few moments and then finally a spot came open. The cardio room was packed. It was great working out with a room full of people instead of just a few here or there. I hope I still have trouble finding a parking spot in March. I hope I'm still there with everybody else trying to reach our goals. I hope!

3 comments:

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

see, you're already one step ahead of me for today. And I bet you're not even wearing what you woke up and put on for church yesterday morning...31 hours later.

Summer said...

Well, I started my dieting this week as soon as I ate the last Hershey Kiss from Christmas....I started my walking today and will start Weight Watchers on Wednesday. Good luck to us all!!!!!!

Loretta Speaks said...

Good for you. Go girl!